Friday, March 05, 2010

'Inner Self' or other's Outer Self Implanted?

非知不可(面壁悟禅) Dear Ones,

There is no such thing called 'Normal Ordinary Person' or 'I just want to be an ordinary person!' There are only fellow ‘GODs’ living on planet Earth who do not want to stop playing the cheating 'hide-and-seek' game with their INNER SELF where their inner self can never be found.

You may notice that most of my posts are out of my own because I mostly listen to the inner self of my own rather than allowing my soul to be distracted by variety of overwhelming external sources, which usually being created with the same consciousness that destroys their own.

Keep asking yourself: It's my real inner self or just others' outer self implanted as my illusionary inner self?

Dear Ones, don't be afraid of getting your inner self FOUND as it's too silly and too early to judge the consequences of getting it found than being suffered in your current reality without having your inner self realized.

May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos...
(-.-)

Antonio

No comments: