Monday, November 16, 2009

Yes, I’m here to create CHAOS! :)

lockin Yes humans, you’re absolutely right! I dropped by here on this planet Earth is to create an unprecedented chaos by releasing the lock of your prison mind so that those who locked your mind up will once again tell you not to listen to an alien who is trying to invade your world of prison with his disharmonic brainwashing technique. Imagine if someone sneaks into the real prison and releases all the prisoners, how would the authority react? – “This fella attempts to create chaos by releasing all the criminals back to the outside world! Lock him up!” So, I don’t feel surprise at all when certain groups of people accusing me as “chaos creator”. :)

They want to make sure you’re in controlled so that you won’t have too much freedom, which may later turn yourselves into “criminals” that may screw up the “beauty” of their monetary system through stealing and robbing until the whole world wants to abolish it. When they lock you inside the “prison”, they have to make sure you have some toys and entertainment to enjoy with so that you won’t make too much noise. The sad thing is, you get yourselves addicted to the toys in the prison until you’re not willing to leave the prison even though me and some of my comrades strive to get you out of it. Instead of appreciating our effort of love, you hold your toys tight, standing inside the prison and shouted at us: “Don’t try to create chaos and screw up our life! Please go away! If you really think that this planet is not a right place for you, get the hell out of here!” Meanwhile, we saw the guards standing aside laughing at us.

I, Antonio, sometimes, leaving the prison with tears… Not because I was getting hurt by the words of the prisoners but feeling so sad to those high potential souls, keeping themselves living in the illusion of darkness without knowing who they are – besides competing who has a bigger prison and better toy to play with. Sometimes, I ask myself, can I leave them alone? Every time when this idea came into me, I heard the other prisoner shouting and screaming: “I’m so painful… Please help me…” This makes me cry even more louder! They’re not entirely unconscious! Some just attempt to lie to themselves and hide their own pain! This motivates me again!

My dear brothers and sisters, I, Antonio, will be with you until the beginning of the coming new age! I promise! But this time, I hope I can see you start throwing away your toys and say to yourselves: “I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS PRISON!!!”

No comments: