Monday, June 15, 2009

A journey to the surface of the Earth

It is 1971, Jan 13th, Earth calendar, I finally here. Although it is a hard one, I finally make it. The body is weak, but it doesn't really matter to us because we are too strong enough to handle it -- our spiritual power and our will to be here. Furthermore, having a perfect physical body is not my primary focus to be here for. But pity it, I will take care of it.

Looking around, I wonder why they are so happy about my birth, laughing and cheering -- do they really know why am I here? Well, they don't even know why they are here either, how can I expect them to know why I'm here. But that doesn't matter, this is why I'm here for.

I keep urine on the bed. I had brought too much water here. Every time when I urine on the bed, they are so frustrated and keep complaining why I always urine on the bed. It looks like they have some other priority to attend and I keep giving them trouble. While hoping that I can change the diapers myself, I wonder whether this couple is really love each when they are trying to process my body. What makes them separate from me? I ask myself. Hmmm....I will find out one day.

No comments: