Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Inter-dimensional Experience

My conscious mind keep changing based on the environment and the kind of people that surrounding me. “I shouldn’t insist myself in 5D when the 3D energy is too intense”, I told myself, “I will shift myself to 3D when I want to approach someone new in 3D, then I slowly reveal my 5D facet...bit by bit… When they cannot take it, I will slowly step back to 3D again. When I see the opportunity, I will try to push some 5D feels to them again.”

When meeting some 4D devils, I will play 4D+ with them. Then I will try to break their 4D ego and attempt to throw them into 5D. If I fail, I will not waste time on them any further and look for others who needing me the most. As I shared the joy with my Vegan brother, Kevin Past:

“we add weights here when the other side is too heavy… We go to the other side when the other side is too light… We go anywhere just for the sake of balancing… And when we go here and there, we realize that we’re GOING NOWHERE as the location is no longer important but the BALANCE does. WE ARE AT THE LOCATION OF BALANCE! This is where we are!”

Now I know why Satya, the Pleiadian, said: “You’re multidimensional simultaneously!”

As far as the balance of the entire cosmos is concerned, this is always who we are—the high conscious beings of light, THE BALANCE.

No comments: