Saturday, February 07, 2009

My love, so my tears

They are jobless…

They are closing down the company…

They are freezing the resources…

They are figuring out how to increase profits while having the resources freezed…

They still based on the same mindset to solve problems that created by such mindset in the first place…

Some have started selling peanuts at the corridor…begging people to buy from them…

Some are sleeping at the park and roadside…

They are suffering…suffering with their ego that they never discovered it since day one when they learned how to say “this is mine”…

They still think that they can solve their own problems without caring about the humanity as a whole…

“Solving my problems has nothing to do with solving others’ problems”

“Solving my family problems has nothing to do with solving other families’ problems”

“Solving my company’s problems has nothing to do with solving other companies problems”

“Solving my country’s problems has nothing to do with solving other countries’ problems”

“Solving Earth’s problems has nothing to do with solving other planets’ problems”

So I cry… I cry for knowing myself why I cry without having anybody in this universe to understand why I cry…

I knee down at the balcony…looking at the shining stars in the skies…they are shining by themselves or my tears make them shine? I know you can’t help… I can’t help too… They are innocent… I love them… I love them so much!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (with tears)

My dear humans that I love the most…please take good care…please…I beg you…

With so much love on you,
Antonio

No comments: