Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Birthday Wishes of Awakening (-.-)

Dear Ones,

Thank you for your warm wishes, I really mean EVERYONE. This year, 2011, it's totally out of my anticipation that my incoming birthday wishes are unprecedentedly overwhelming yet truthfully sincere. Here, I sense the acceleration of the awaken energies of ONE rather than just a typical birthday wish of NORM because those who knew me, most of them knew me through the resonance of their awaken energy of light rather than through my name of illusion. (-.-)

This note, is a PROOF, if you really like one. This note is a proof of consciousness demonstrating the manifestation of cosmic oneness. This note, is the consciousness that triggered by my emotional body by telling me that such a high vibrating birthday wish of love can no longer suitable to be responded solely through these two simple words: "Thank you".

Yes, some of you may still think that your birthday wish to me was just merely following the typical traditional social practice, nothing more. You may also think that I like to ASSUME your intention behind all your actions. But I can tell you that my dear brothers and sisters -- I ASSUME so that you can RESUME. (-.-) I assume so that you can resume to the right journey of light through the 'Seed of Doubt', as what my brother Terry Simkins shared with me with this term. The 'Seed of Doubt', is the seed that grows your consciousness through questioning your inner self. If it's being ignored, then I can assure you, it's being ignored by the corrupted society of darkness but not the REAL YOU OF WISDOM!

This is therefore we're being so patient to wait for your 'arrival' to join us in the land of joy. If we're impatient, then this can only be the evidence of showing that we have no difference from those who're still innocently asleep -- we're also being fooled of the illusive side of yours rather than your true self of light!

Dear Ones, if you want to know the true meaning behind my birth date, January 13, 1971, then I believe this note should be self-explanatory. May my birth on this planet helps blessing everyone here through the supreme love and truth of the cosmos... (-.-)

Namaste.

Antonio Ooi, the name of illusion (-.-)

延征(三)

No comments: