Sunday, December 19, 2010

VIDEOS: What is 'Dao'? 何谓「道」?(-.-)

dao

Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

We can only see the barrier that is blocking our mind, we can never see the truth of what thing really is. The barrier, is our prejudice, our ego, and our greed. This is therefore life hitting the wall everywhere because we deny the truth of all things through our own inner barriers. To live happily and wisely, we've to start throwing away the barriers that are blocking our way to see the truth of all things.

So....

When I think I'm pretty, then the prettiness is my barrier;
When I think I'm smart, then the smartness is my barrier;
When I think I'm rich, then the richness is my barrier;
When I think I'm powerful, then the powerfulness is my barrier.

Next, to go into a little bit more deeper and beyond duality...

if I think I'm wise, then my wise-ness is my barrier;
If I think I'm kind, then my kindness is my barrier;
if I think I'm caring, then my caring-ness is my barrier;
if I think I'm loving, then my lovingness is my barrier.

Namaste (-.-)

No comments: